- Yield: 2 to 3 Servings
- ½ pound endive, washed
- 1 cup pomegranate thaw a package of frozen if fresh is not available
- 1 medium sweet onion olive oil for sautéing and dressing
- 2 large cloves garlic
- ½ cup mixed olives
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh or powdered ginger
- ¼ teaspoon turmeric
- Sea salt to taste
How to Make It
- Place dried endive in a bowl and spread the leaves out.
- Cut onion into rings and mix into endive.
- In a lightly oiled pan over medium heat, sauté garlic cloves until slightly brown.
- Allow a few minutes for garlic to cool, then cut into strips or rings, add to dish.
- Add olives, and sprinkle with sprouts as a garnish. Add turmeric and salt to taste.
- Drizzle on olive oil, as desired.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate and serve cold.