- Yield: 2 Servings
- ¼ cup orange juice, fresh squeezed if possible
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- Sea salt to taste
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Pinch cayenne
- 1 cup fennel root, sliced
- ½ cup dandelion greens, chopped
- ½ cup Italian parsley, chopped
- ½ cup fresh peaches, sliced; reserve a few slices for garnish
- ¼ cup pecans, chopped, for garnish
- ½ cup pomegranate seeds, for garnish
How to Make It
- Whisk orange juice, vinegar, maple syrup, salt, pepper, and cayenne together in a small bowl.
- Place fennel, dandelion greens, and parsley in a salad bowl and toss with the dressing.
- Garnish with peaches, pecans and pomegranate seeds.