- Yield: 2 Servings
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon fresh garlic, minced
- Sea salt to taste
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Pinch cayenne
- 3 cups forbidden rice, cooked
- ½ cup carrots, sliced
- ½ cup broccoli florets, steamed
- ½ cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 radish, minced, for garnish
- ½ cup zucchini, sliced, for garnish
How to Make It
- Whisk oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt, pepper, and cayenne together in a small bowl.
- Place forbidden rice, carrots, broccoli, parsley, and dill in a salad bowl and toss with the dressing.
- Garnish with sliced radish and zucchini.