- Yield: 8 to 10 Servings
- Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
- 3–3½ lbs country-style pork ribs, cut into serving-size pieces
- 2 14½-oz cans Italian-seasoned diced tomatoes
- 1 cup frozen pearl onions
- 1½ tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp salt
- water as needed
How to Make It
- Brown ribs on top and bottom in nonstick skillet. Do in batches to assure that each piece browns well.
- Spray cooker with nonstick cooking spray. Transfer browned meat to the slow cooker.
- Drain tomatoes into hot skillet. Deglaze skillet with tomato juice by stirring up the drippings with a wooden spoon.
- Layer tomatoes, onions, and seasonings over the ribs. Pour deglazed pan drippings into the slow cooker. Add about 2” of water.
- Cover and cook on Low 7–8 hours, or until meat is tender but not overcooked.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.