- Yield: 2 Servings
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- Sea salt to taste
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Pinch cayenne
- 1 cup watercress
- 3 spears asparagus, steamed and sliced
- ½ cup red cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ cup yellow cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 scallion, sliced
- ½ cup carrots, steamed and chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped; reserve a few leaves for garnish
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh tarragon, chopped
How to Make It
- Whisk mustard and vinegar together in a small bowl until smooth. Add oil, garlic, salt, pepper, and cayenne and blend well.
- Place watercress, asparagus, tomatoes, scallion, carrots, basil, parsley, and tarragon in a salad bowl and toss with the dressing.
- Garnish with basil leaves.