- Yield: 2 Servings
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Balsamic vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- Sea salt to taste
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Pinch cayenne
- 2 cups broccoli florets, steamed
- 1 orange, peeled and sectioned
- ¼ cup black olives, sliced
- ¼ cup green olives, sliced
How to Make It
- Whisk olive oil and vinegar together in a small bowl until smooth.
- Add garlic, salt, pepper, and cayenne and blend well.
- Place broccoli, orange slices, and olives on a serving dish and toss with the dressing.
- Garnish with orange zest.