- Yield: 2 Servings
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- Sea salt to taste
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Pinch cayenne
- ½ package (8 oz) fresh spinach leaves
- 1 cup basmati rice, cooked
- 1 teaspoon fresh oregano, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Italian parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon hazelnuts, finely chopped
- 5 or 6 Greek olives, green and black, pitted and chopped
- ¼ cup crumbled tempeh Parsley, for garnish
How to Make It
- Whisk oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt, pepper, and cayenne together in a small bowl.
- Place spinach, rice, oregano, parsley, hazelnuts, olives, and tempeh in a salad bowl and toss with the dressing.
- Garnish with parsley.