- Yield: 4 Servings
- ½ Head Cauliflower
- 3 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp. Almond Butter
- 1 tsp. Minced Garlic
- 1 Tbsp. Lemon Juice
- ½ tsp. Paprika
- ¼ tsp. Cayenne Pepper
How to Make It
- Cut the cauliflower into florets and set on a baking sheet with a silpat.
- Drizzle olive oil over the cauliflower florets and bake at 425F for 30 minutes.
- The cauliflower should be browned when it comes out of the oven. Add the florets to the food processor.
- Add the almond butter, garlic, lemon juice, paprika, and cayenne pepper to the food processor.
- Pulse the cauliflower until you reach the consistency you want.