Here’s an Irish coffee to meet all your (morning) cocktail needs. Let’s hope this brings out the Fun in you and your friends. But be careful too many of these and you might find yourself dancing around like Michael Flatley, Lord of the Dance!
- Yield: 6 Servings
- Preparation Time: 6 Minutes
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- 36 ounces freshly brewed coffee, about 6 cups
- 4 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons light brown sugar
- 6 ounces Irish whiskey
How to Make It
- In the bowl of a stand mixer set to high speed or using a hand mixer, whip the heavy cream for 5 to 6 minutes until soft peaks form. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Pour the brewed coffee into a medium pitcher. Add the granulated and brown sugars and stir until fully dissolved.
- Pour the coffee into 6 coffee cups, and top off each with 1 ounce of whiskey.
- Top each cup with a dollop of whipped cream and serve immediately.