Whether you get your girlfriends together for a backyard barbecue or weekend slumber party, this two-rum tiki punch is so good that your friends will slurp it down before you can even recite all the ingredients. Pairs well with cookie dough and deep contemplation of your life plan.
- Yield: 6 Servings
- Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
- 3 cups frozen fruit punch
- ½ cup coconut-flavored rum
- ¼ cup pineapple-flavored rum
- 1 lemon juice
- 1 large navel orange juice
- 1 cup lemon-lime soda
- pineapple and orange slices, for garnish
- Add the fruit punch, two rums, lemon juice, and orange juice to a large pitcher, and stir to blend.
- Chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Stir in the lemon-lime soda right before serving.
- Serve over ice, and garnish with pineapple and orange slices.