Juicy in taste Roma tomatoes filled with sprouted salad and cool mushroom sauce.
- 6 medium Roma tomatoes
- 1/3 tbsp marinated fresh corn seeds
- 2 tbsp finely chopped parsley
- 2 tbsp finely chopped white onion
- Tomato cubes
- 1 finely chopped bell pepper
- 4 tbsp mung beans sprout ( 3-4 days sprouts)
- ½ avocado cut in small cubes
- 1 tbsp tamari
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/3 cup marinated wild mushrooms
- 2-3 fresh basil leaves
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- Pinch of cayenne
- Pinch of dry oregano
How to Make It
- Marinate and dehydrate the mushrooms.
- Marinate the corn seeds and the mung beans with olive oil, salt and vinegar.
- Cut the tomatoes in half. In a bowl empty the inside of the tomatoes with the use of a small spoon.
- Mix the tomatoes inner stuff with the other ingredients into the bowl. Use it to fill the tomatoes.