- Yield: 4 to 5 Servings
- Preparation Time: 30 Minutes
- 6 potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- ¼ cup diced onion, or one medium-sized onion, chopped
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
How to Make It
- Spray interior of slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine all ingredients in the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on Low 4½–6 hours, or until potatoes are tender but not mushy or dry.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.