- Yield: 3 to 4 Servings
- Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 2 Hours
- 2 cups thinly sliced raw potatoes, divided
- 1 Tbsp gluten-free flour
- 1 tsp salt
- pepper (to taste)
- 1 cup milk
- 1 Tbsp butter
How to Make It
- Spray slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
- Put half of thinly sliced potatoes in bottom of slow cooker.
- In a small bowl, mix together flour, salt, and pepper. Sprinkle half over the potatoes. Repeat layering.
- Pour milk over all. Dot with butter.
- Cover and cook on High for 2 hours.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.