- Yield: 4 Servings
- Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
- 2 cups gluten-free steel cut oats
- 8 cups unsweetened coconut milk
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ tsp kosher salt
- brown sugar, optional
- sweetened shredded coconut (enough for a sprinkle on top of each bowl)
How to Make It
- Spray crock with nonstick spray.
- Place steel cut oats, coconut milk, cocoa powder, and salt into crock and stir to mix.
- Cover and cook on Low for 6–8 hours.
- To serve, top each bowl of oatmeal with desired amount of brown sugar, if desired, and a sprinkle of shredded coconut.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.