This recipe combines the perfect flavors of sweet and tangy into a chicken meal that will knock the socks off your family and friends.
- Yield: 4 to 6 Servings
- Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 1 Hour
- 3 lb chicken breasts
- 1 bottle Catalina dressing
- 1 envelop onion soup mix
- ½ jar apricot jam
How to Make It
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. You will want to put the chicken into a baking dish, with the skin facing up.
- Next combine the other ingredients and pour over the chicken.
- Place into the oven and cook for an hour. Serve with vegetables for a pleasing meal.