- 2 cups grapes (without the seeds)
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- ½ cup mixed nuts such as walnuts, pecan, hazelnuts
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- Pinch of vanilla bean powder
- 1 tsp psyllium husks
- 3 tbsp raw cane sugar
- Pinch of salt
For Tahini Filling
- ½ cup Tahini
- ½ cup coconut flesh
- 2 tbsp agave nectar
- Pinch of cinnamon
- 2 tbsp orange juice
- A few walnuts for topping
How to Make It
- Use a food processor and process; avoid melting the nuts.
- Put the mixture into tart molds and freeze them for 2 hours. For Tahini Filling
- Put all the ingredients into a blender and blend. Assemble
- Get the grape tarts out of the fridge.
- Add the tahini filling. Sprinkle with cinnamon and walnuts and serve.