Various nuts, grains and dry fruits coated with agave and dehydrated.
- 1/3 cup oats
- ¼ cup dry shredded coconut
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- ½ cup soaked buckwheat
- 1/3 cup soaked raisins
- 1/3 cup soaked goji berries
- Pinch of salt
- 2 small apples peeled and diced
- 1/3 tsp of cinnamon powder
- Pinch of vanilla
- ½ cup agave nectar
- 1/3 cup walnuts
- ¼ cup hazelnuts
- 1 cup peeled almonds
How to Make It
- Soak the buckwheat for 2 hours and sprinkle with coconut oil.
- Soak the almonds for 20 hours and peel them.
- Soak the walnuts and hazelnuts for 2 hours.
- Soak the raisins and goji berries for 1-2 hours. Peel the apples and dice them.
- Use the food processor and process the almonds and apples. Add the rest, keeping aside the buckwheat and pulse a few times. Pour the mixture in a bowl, add the buckwheat and stir.
- Spread on a dehydrator sheet and dehydrate for 16 hours or more.