- 2 cups marinated mushrooms (southern marinara)
- A few wooden sticks
- 1/3 cup red bell pepper diced
- A few green olives
- White onion chopped
How to Make It
- Marinate the Oishi root mushrooms for 2 hours in a glass bowl with southern marinara (wine vinegar, paprika, ground fresh black pepper, 2 tbsp tamari, 2 tbsp olive oil, ½ tsp dehydrated garlic, oregano, ½ tsp dehydrated green onion, salt, a pinch of chili hot flakes). Dehydrate for 40 minutes afterwards.
- Dice the onion and the red bell pepper.
- Stick the mushrooms along with the bell pepper, the onion and the green olives.
- Dehydrate for 20-30 minutes.