- Yield: 2 Servings
- Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 50 Minutes
- 1½ medium potatoes, peeled and cut into wedges
- 1 small red onion, halved and sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1½ teaspoons olive oil
- Sea salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 8 kalamata olives
- 2 x 185 g white fish fillets
- 1 small handful fresh parsley, chopped
- 60 g reduced-salt low-fat feta cheese, crumbled
How to Make It
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (180°C fan/gas 6) and line a baking dish with baking paper. Place the potato, onion, garlic, oregano, oil, salt and pepper in a large bowl and toss gently to combine. Ensure that all of the vegetables are lightly coated.
- Place the vegetable mixture in the lined baking dish and bake in the oven for 15 minutes. Turn the potato and onion over and bake for a further 15 minutes. Add the lemon, tomato and olives and bake for 10 minutes. Add the fish fillets and bake for a further 10 minutes or until cooked through.
- To serve, place the vegetables on two serving plates and top with the baked fish. Sprinkle over the parsley and feta.