Pairing peaches with chicken is the ultimate summer addition to a spinach salad. The Sherry Vinaigrette brings out the sweetness of the peaches, while grilling the fruit caramelizes the natural sugars.
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Sherry Vinaigrette, divided
- 2 peaches, halved and pitted
- 4 (4-ounce) chicken breast cutlets
- Cooking spray
- 4 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1⁄3 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 1 (3-ounce) package goat cheese, crumbled
How to Make It
- Prepare grill.
- Prepare Sherry Vinaigrette; set aside ¼ cup vinaigrette.
- Coat peach halves and chicken with cooking spray; brush chicken with remaining 1½ tablespoons vinaigrette. Place peach halves and chicken on a grill rack coated with cooking spray. Grill chicken 3 to 4 minutes on each side. Grill peach halves 1 to 2 minutes on each side; cut each half into 4 wedges.
- Cut chicken crosswise into thin strips. Place peach wedges, chicken strips, spinach, and pine nuts in a large bowl; drizzle with reserved ¼ cup vinaigrette, and toss well. Place 2 cups salad mixture on each of 4 plates; sprinkle evenly with cheese.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.