This colorful salad is packed with garden-fresh zucchini and tomatoes. Grill the bread slices along with the tomatoes so everything is ready at the same time.
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Preparation Time: 4 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 6 Minutes
- 4 (4-ounce) chicken cutlets
- 7 tablespoons light balsamic vinaigrette (such as Newman’s Own), divided
- 1 medium (8 ounces) zucchini, cut in half lengthwise
- 6 (¼-inch-thick) red onion slices (1 medium)
- Cooking spray
- 4 plum tomatoes, halved
- 6 cups baby arugula
- ½ cup (2 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
How to Make It
- Prepare grill.
- Brush chicken with 1 tablespoon vinaigrette. Place chicken, zucchini, and onion on a grill rack coated with cooking spray. Grill 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until chicken is done and vegetables are tender, adding tomato halves to grill rack after 2 minutes. Cook tomato 2 minutes on each side. Remove chicken and vegetables from grill. Cut chicken crosswise into thin slices; coarsely chop vegetables.
- Combine chicken, vegetables, and remaining 6 tablespoons vinaigrette in a large bowl, tossing to coat. Add arugula and cheese; toss gently.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.