- Yield: 4 Servings
- Total Time: 20 Minutes
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon harissa or hot sauce
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 4 ears fresh corn, halved
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
How to Make It
- Combine the yogurt, lemon juice, and harissa. Season with ½ teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- Brush the corn with the oil. Season with ½ teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- Grill the corn over medium heat, turning occasionally, until browned and crisp-tender, 6 to 8 minutes. Serve with the yogurt for dipping or spreading.