- Yield: 32 bite-size squares
- 2½ cups (255 g) finely crushed crumbs from your favorite cookies, such as graham crackers
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup (1 stick/115 g) unsalted butter, melted
- 6 ounces (170 g) chopped semisweet chocolate or chocolate chips
- 3 ounces (85 g) unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 cup (115 g) chopped pecans
- 1 (14-ounce/396-g) can sweetened condensed milk
How to Make It
- Preheat the oven to 325°F (165°C).
- In a medium bowl, combine the cookie crumbs, salt, and melted butter. Scatter the mixture onto a parchment-lined 8-inch (20-cm) square baking pan. Press the cookie mixture flat into the pan.
- In another medium bowl, combine the chocolate, coconut, and pecans, and scatter the mixture over the crust.
- Drizzle the condensed milk across the top. Bake the bars for 25 to 30 minutes or until they turn a light caramel color.
- Let the bars cool and then cut them into squares to serve.