- Yield: 6 Servings
- Preparation Time: 25 Minutes
- Total Time: 35 Minutes
- 1 tablespoon olive or vegetable oil
- 8 oz boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into ½-inch pieces
- 1 medium onion, chopped (½ cup)
- 1 carton (32 oz) chicken broth (4 cups)
- 2 cups water
- 3 medium carrots, sliced (1½ cups)
- 1 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1½ cups uncooked egg noodles (3 oz)
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- ½ teaspoon garlic-pepper blend
- ¼ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
How to Make It
- In 4-quart Dutch oven or saucepan, heat oil over medium heat. Cook chicken in oil 4 to 6 minutes, stirring occasionally, until no longer pink in center. Add onion. Cook 2 to 3 minutes longer, stirring occasionally, until onion is tender.
- Stir in broth, water and carrots. Heat to boiling over medium heat. Cook 5 minutes. Stir in broccoli, noodles, basil and garlic-pepper blend. Heat to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer uncovered 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until vegetables and noodles are tender.
- Top individual servings with cheese and serve.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.