Chicken gizzards and hearts recently won a place on chicken the horizon, as many tasted how delicious and easy to prepare can be skewers of them. Cook them jelly. Just don’t forget to add wings or other chicken pieces. Still becoming accustomed to the abundance of meat in aspic.
- chicken wings, gizzards and hearts – 1 kg onion – 1 PC.
- 1 PC carrot
- 1 PC parsley root
- 1 PC Bay leaf
- 1 sheet gelatin
- 5 cloves garlic
- 100 g garlic
- boiled carrots for decoration
- salt, pepper
- Wings wash, cut extreme phalanx. Stomachs and hearts wash, cut the fat.
- Put everything in a pan with 1.5 liters of cold water, bring to a boil, remove foam and cook on low heat for 40 min.
- Onions, carrots and parsley root to clean, add to the pot along with the Bay leaf and pepper peas. Season with salt to taste and cook for another 30 min.
- Soak gelatine in 2 tbsp cold boiled water. Strain the broth and pour into a clean saucepan. With wings and remove the meat together with giblets cut into small pieces, put into broth. Cook for another 20 min., remove from heat.
- Garlic peel, chop. Squeeze the gelatine, combine with 2 cups broth and heat until dissolved. Pour in the broth with the giblets, add the garlic, green peas and mix thoroughly.
- On the bottom of the form put chopped carrot flowers. On top pour the broth with the giblets, allow to cool to room temperature, then refrigerate until fully cured. Before serving turn the jelly on a plate, put on top of hot towel and after 1-2 min. remove form.