- Yield: 6 Servings
- 10–12 small to medium-sized red potatoes
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 3 Tbsp fresh or dried parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make It
- Cut a strip of peel from around the middle of each potato, using a potato peeler.
- Place potatoes and water in the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on High 2½–3 hours, or until tender. Do not overcook. Drain water.
- Combine coconut oil, lemon juice, and parsley. Mix well. Pour over potatoes and toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.