- Yield: 2 Servings
- ⅛ cup fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- Sea salt to taste
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup bean threads
- ½ cup cooked chickpeas
- ½ cup onion, diced
- 1 cucumber, thinly sliced; reserve half for garnish
- 4 ounces firm tofu, sliced
- 2 red chili peppers, seeded and chopped
- 8 mint leaves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 radish, sliced
- 2 scallions, chopped
- ¼ teaspoon allspice
- ¼ lime, for garnish
How to Make It
- Cover bean threads in warm water and soak for 15 minutes; then drain and slice into 3-inch strips.
- For dressing, whisk lime juice, rice vinegar, garlic, salt, and pepper together in a small bowl.
- Place sliced bean threads, chickpeas, onion, cucumber, tofu, chili peppers, mint leaves, basil, cilantro, parsley, radish, scallions, and allspice in a salad bowl and toss with the dressing.
- Serve on cucumber slices, garnished with lime.