- 1 cup lemonade
- 1 cup cream
- 3 cups self raising flour
- Pinch of salt
How to Make It
- Preheat camp oven until it is very hot.
- Place flour and salt in a bowl then add lemonade and cream. Stir to form a soft dough.
- Turn dough out onto a floured board then gently knead.
- Break off small lumps of dough and form a small ball then place on a round tray that will fit in your camp oven. Place dough balls close together on tray.
- Carefully remove the lid of the camp oven and place tray inside. Cover with lid and bake for 10-15 minutes or until tops are golden.
- Serve fresh with jam and cream.
- You can add ½ cup sultanas at step one, or choc chips as a treat.