- Yield: 1 Serving
- Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 2 Minutes
- 250 g strawberries, hulled and sliced
- ¼ orange juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 100 g low-fat ricotta cheese
- 3 fresh mint leaves, finely chopped
- 2 slices fruit loaf
How to Make It
- Place the strawberries, orange juice and honey in a small bowl and stir to combine. Set aside for 30 minutes at room temperature. This will cause the strawberries to soften a little and become syrupy.
- Place the ricotta and mint in a small bowl and mix until well combined.
- Toast the fruit loaf to your liking.
- To serve, spread the ricotta mixture over the fruit toast and top with the macerated strawberries.