- Yield: 1 Serving
- Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 10 Minutes
- 1 large egg
- 1 slice wholemeal bread
- 1 small handful baby spinach leaves
- ½ medium tomato, sliced
How to Make It
- Place the egg in a saucepan and fill with cold water until it covers the egg by 2 cm. Bring to the boil over high heat. Reduce the heat to low and simmer, covered, for 7–8 minutes.
- Remove the egg with a slotted spoon and place in a bowl of iced water. Leave for 1 minute. Gently tap the egg on the bench to crack the shell and peel. Slice into rounds.
- Toast the bread to your liking. To serve, top the toast with the spinach, tomato and egg.