This is a backyard barbecue staple. If you want to add that traditional yellow hue to it, throw a tablespoon of yellow mustard into the slaw. Your friends won’t know any better.
- 1 head green cabbage, finely shredded
- 2 large carrots, shredded
- 1 cup (250 ml) Paleo Mayonnaise
- ¼ cup (40 g) onion, grated
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon celery salt
- 1 tablespoon honey (optional)
How to Make It
- Combine cabbage and carrots in a large bowl.
- In separate bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, onion, vinegar, mustard, black pepper, and celery salt.
- Pour mixture over your cabbage and carrots and mix well.
- If you feel it needs a little more sweetness than the carrots deliver, add the honey and mix well.