- Yield: 8 Servings
- Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
- 150 g Basic Muesli
- 1 Basic Sponge batter
- Fresh fruit and nuts, for topping (optional)
- 250 ml cream cheese
- 125 ml icing sugar, plus extra for dusting
- 5 ml vanilla extract
How to Make It
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C.
- Grease an 18 cm springform cake tin and layer the muesli evenly over the bottom of the tin.
- Pour the basic sponge batter over the muesli and bake for 30–35 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow the cake to cool completely in the tin before turning out.
- Mix the cream cheese, icing sugar and vanilla together.
- Spoon the frosting generously on top of the cake or serve separately on the side. Decorate with fresh fruit and nuts if desired.
- Dust with icing sugar and serve.