This mushroom chicken recipe is quick, easy and guaranteed to please everyone in the household. With the use of the crockpot it is simple to set everything up and to let it go throughout the day while you tend to other responsibilities. This recipe goes great with rice and vegetables.
- Yield: 2 Servings
- Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 6 Hours
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 can cheddar French fried onions
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup (family sized)
- The first thing to do is place the chicken on the bottom of the crock pot. Then you will put the soup onto the chicken (you can add a little water to make it thinner). Cook on low for 6 hours.
- Within the last half hour sprinkle the cheddar onion fries over the chicken and finish cooking.