- 1¼ cups old-fashioned oats
- ¾ cup raw almonds
- ¼ cup protein powder
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sweetener that measures like sugar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- ¼ cup peanut butter, melted
- ¼ cup water
How to Make It
- Place the oats and almonds in a blender and blend until they are ground into a flour-like consistency. Pour into a large bowl. Add the protein powder, cocoa powder, salt, and sweetener and mix thoroughly. Add the honey, peanut butter, and water and stir to combine.
- Spray a 9 × 5-inch loaf pan with cooking spray. Press the dough evenly into the pan. Place the loaf pan in the freezer for 30 minutes and then cut the dough into 6 bars. Wrap each bar individually in plastic wrap. Store bars in the refrigerator for one week or in the freezer for one month.