Here is another recipe for Nutella mole sauce that tastes nutty and delicious.
- Yield: 6 Servings
- Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
- ounces Nutella
- 1 teaspoon dried chili peppers
- 1/3 ounce garlic
- 1 ounce water, or more as needed
How to Make It
- Combine water and Nutella in a pan with an electric mixer until creamy and thick. Add garlic and peppers and keep mixing until well combined.
- Bring mixture to a boil. Remove from heat and serve. If you add too much water, then add some flour to thicken the sauce.