- Yield: 6 to 8 Servings
- Total Time: 10 Minutes
- 1 bunch of pencil asparagus, tough bottom stems removed
- 1 small red onion, finely diced
- 1 cup finely grated Pecorino
- ¼ to ½ cup red wine vinegar
- Big fat finishing oil
- Kosher salt
How to Make It
- Cut the asparagus, including the tips, into very thin rounds. In a medium bowl, toss the asparagus with the red onion and Pecorino.
- Drizzle the salad with the vinegar (I like a very bright, acidic salad, but you can adjust the vinegar to your taste), finishing oil, and salt and toss again.