- 12 cup Walnuts
- 12 cup Pistachios
- 14 cup Coconut Oil
- 14 cup Peanut Butter
- 14 cup Flax Seed Meal
- 14 tsp. Almond Extract
- 7 Drops Liquid Stevia
How to Make It
- 1. Crush the nuts in a Ziploc bag using a rolling pin.
- 2. In a pan, toast the nuts over medium-low heat.
- 3. While the nuts are toasting, put the coconut oil and peanut butter into a microwave safe container.
- 4. Microwave the oil and peanut butter for 25 seconds until it is melted.
- 5. Mix the oil and peanut butter together with the Stevia and almond extract.
- 6. Once the nuts are toasted, lay them into a 9x4 dish.
- 7. Sprinkle 1/4 Cup Flax over the nuts, and then pour the peanut butter and oil mixture on top of the nuts.
- 8. Put the mixture into the freezer for a minimum of 4 hours, so that it can turn solid. Slice into 4 bars when it is frozen.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.