Olive tapenade combines all sorts of salty, savory flavors into one sauce. Tapenade balances mellow, slightly sweet foods like salmon or baked potato, and makes a great party dip or sandwich spread (especially with leftover Roasted Leg of Lamb).
- 2 cups niçoise or kalamata olives, pitted
- 1 tablespoon roasted garlic
- 1 oil-packed anchovy fillet
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Grated zest of ½ lemon
How to Make It
- In the bowl of a food processor, pulse the olives, garlic, and anchovy. Add the olive oil and blend until smooth, about 1 minute.
- Add the parsley and lemon zest and pulse to combine, about 10 seconds.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.