- Yield: 4 Servings
- Cooking Time: 50 Minutes
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup milk
- 2 ounces Parmesan, grated (½ cup)
- 3 tablespoons cornmeal
- 2 cups fresh or frozen corn kernels
- 2 scallions, chopped, plus 1 scallion, sliced, for serving
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
How to Make It
- Puree the eggs, milk, Parmesan, cornmeal, and 1 cup of the corn kernels in a blender. Stir in the remaining cup of corn kernels and the chopped scallions.
- Melt the butter in a small ovenproof skillet over medium heat. Pour in the corn mixture and bake at 350°F until set, 30 to 35 minutes. Top with the sliced scallion.