- Yield: 4 Servings
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
- 2 shallots, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons green curry paste
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 (15-ounce) can unsweetened coconut milk
- ¾ cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 cups fresh or frozen corn kernels
- 1½ pounds boneless, skinless halibut, cut into 1½-inch pieces
- Cooked rice
- 1 jalapeño, thinly sliced
- Fresh basil leaves and lime wedges, for serving
How to Make It
- Cook the shallots and green curry paste in the oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat until the shallots are soft, 2 to 3 minutes. Add the coconut milk and chicken broth and bring to a simmer.
- Stir in the corn and halibut. Simmer, covered, over medium heat until the fish is opaque throughout, 6 to 8 minutes. Serve over the rice. Top with the jalapeño, basil, and a squeeze of lime.