- Yield: 250 grams
- Total Time: 15 Minutes
- 60 g fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 40 g chopped red onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 10 kalamata olives, pitted
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 125 ml extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon, juiced (about 2 tablespoons)
- Slices of fresh carrot or cucumber, or Rainbow Root Vegetable Chips or Crispy Kale Chips
How to Make It
- Combine all ingredients in a high-powered blender or food processor. Blend on low speed for a few seconds until a thick paste forms.
- Serve on raw vegetable slices or with root vegetable or kale chips.