A quick paste of the three ingredients. For fans of “sharper”.
- 200 g Penne pasta
- 3 PCs (300 g) fresh tomatoes (or in its own juice)
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 pod the pepper of Chile
- olive oil for frying
How to Make It
- If fresh tomatoes, make a cross incision on top and pour boiling water for 5-10 minutes. After remove the skin, finely chop and set aside. If the tomatoes are ready, in their own juice just finely chop.
- Chili pepper cut lengthwise, remove seeds and finely chop. Garlic also finely chopped. In skillet, heat olive oil, throw the garlic and chilli. Fry for just 1-2 minutes. Be careful at this stage, if you overcook the garlic - all efforts were in vain. It will give a bitter taste and the pasta will be ruined.
- To pepper and garlic, pour in the chopped tomatoes. Stir, reduce the heat to below medium and cook on closed lid for 2-3 minutes.
- Boil Penne according to instructions, drain and pour into the pan with the sauce. Stir and let stand. The pasta is ready.