There is nothing better than cooking with deliciously ripe peaches, and then using them in a fun way. The peaches add just the right amount of sweetness that will slap your face with a smile.
- Yield: 3 pints
- 6 cups fresh peaches, peeled, pitted, and chopped
- ½ cup Vidalia sweet onion, chopped
- ½ cup red onion, chopped
- ½ cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 4 jalapeño peppers, minced
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon distilled white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lime zest
- 1 package light fruit pectin crystals
- 3 (1-pint) sterilized canning jars and lids
How to Make It
- Add all ingredients except pectin into your pot and press the Sauté button. Bring to a boil, and stir in pectin.
- Boil for 1 minute, stirring constantly. Press Cancel and allow salsa to sit for 5–10 minutes to allow to cool.
- Transfer to jars, seal the lids, and place in the fridge to cool. Peach salsa for days!