- Yield: 4 Servings
- 1-lb round steak, cut ¾–1” thick
- 14½-oz can Italian-style stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 1 tsp gluten-free Worcestershire sauce
- 2 yellow, 2 red, and 2 green bell peppers, sliced in strips
- large onion, sliced
How to Make It
- Cut meat into 4 serving-size pieces. In a large nonstick skillet, brown meat on both sides. Transfer meat to a 3½- or 4-qt. slow cooker.
- In medium bowl, stir together undrained tomatoes and Worcestershire sauce. Spoon over meat.
- Arrange vegetables over top.
- Cover and cook on Low 5–6 hours or until meat and vegetables are tender but not overcooked.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.