- Yield: 8 Servings
- Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
- 1 recipe Pizza Crust
- 1 cup prepared pesto
- 1 cup cooked chicken, cut into small strips
- 1 roasted red pepper, cut into small strips
- ½ cup water-packed canned artichoke hearts, rinsed and drained, patted dry and quartered
- ½ cup (3 ounces) crumbled goat cheese
How to Make It
- Preheat the oven to 450°F.
- Prepare the pizza crust and place on a baking sheet.
- Evenly spread the pesto over the crust. Arrange the chicken, pepper strips, and artichokes over the pesto. Top with the cheese.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until heated through and the crust is crisp.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.