- ¼ scoop Vanilla Casein
- ½ scoop Chocolate Whey
- 1 Large Egg
- 10 Drops Stevia
- ¼ tsp. Baking Powder
- 2 Tbsp. Almond Butter
- 2 Tbsp. Butter
- 1 tsp. Powdered Erythritol
How to Make It
- Mix together almond butter, butter, and powdered erythritol until a paste is formed. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine almond flour, whey powder, and casein powder.
- Add the egg and Stevia to the flour mixture and stir well.
- A very sticky dough should form. Tear off pieces to form balls.
- Form balls into flat circles and then scoop about 2 tsp. filling onto each.
- Bring 3 edges of the dough together to form a pyramid shape.Seal off the edges and leave a hole where all the sealed edges meet at the top.
- In a pan, heat 2 Tbsp. coconut oil.
- Once the oil is hot, fry the dough until browned.
- Remove to paper towels to remove excess oil.
- Top with powdered erythritol as garnish.