This recipe takes the classic pigs in a blanket hors d’oeuvres that would make a lovely menu option for a wedding with two brides and turns it into a great dinner for watching your favorite television show.
- Yield: 8 Servings
- Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 14 Minutes
- 8 hot dogs, slit about halfway down and within ½ inch of ends
- 4 ounces mild cheddar cheese, sliced into thin strips
- 1 (8-ounce) can refrigerated crescent rolls
How to Make It
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Line one large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Insert one or two strips of the cheddar cheese into each hot dog.
- Unfurl the crescent rolls and separate into triangles. Wrap a crescent roll around each hot dog, cheese side up. Place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 14 minutes, or until the crescent rolls are golden brown (darkest around the edges) and the cheese has melted. Serve hot.