- Yield: 6 to 8 Servings
- Preparation Time: 45 Minutes
- 10 Roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning herb blend
- 1 large yellow onion, chopped
- 6 garlic cloves
- 6-oz can tomato paste
- 2 cups water
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to Make It
- Add everything into Instant Pot. Secure lid.
- Pressure cook on high for 30 minutes. Let steam release naturally. Remove lid.
- Using a blender, puree sauce in small batches. Adjust salt and pepper to taste. Be very careful; hot sauce will expand when blended and could potentially splash and burn you.
- Once the sauce is prepared, use it on your favorite homemade pizza or with One-Pot Spaghetti recipe.