- Yield: 6 Servings
- Preparation Time: 30 Minutes
- 3–4 potatoes, pared and thinly sliced
- 3–4 carrots, pared and thinly sliced
- 1 onion, chopped, optional
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3-lb brisket, rump roast, or pot roast
- 1 cup low-sodium, gluten-free beef stock
How to Make It
- Place vegetables in bottom of slow cooker.
- Salt and pepper meat. Place meat in the slow cooker.
- Pour beef stock around meat
- Cover and cook on Low 10–12 hours, or on High 4–5 hours.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.