- Yield: 6 to 10 Servings
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1½ pounds Yukon Gold potatoes, peeled, cut into small
- wedges, and patted dry
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary needles, coarsely
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
How to Make It
- osition a rack in the center of the oven and preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Put a medium baking dish in the oven and preheat it for 5 to 10 minutes. Working quickly, slide out the oven rack, and add the oil to the baking dish, then add the potatoes and use a wooden spoon to toss with the oil. Slide the rack back into the oven and roast the potatoes, stirring every 10 minutes to ensure even cooking, until nicely golden brown, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Remove the baking dish from the oven and scatter the rosemary over the potatoes. Season with salt and pepper. Toss well and serve.